Seriously!


LOL! I SWEAR!!! I am going to get caught up this weekend, I got my laptop so Hubby is on the dt so I should be able to at least make a dent. 80) although I am having fun playing with my new toy, despite hubby thinking it is his. 80)

S@n  – (2/01/2010 10:48 AM)  

HI Cherie!!

That is a lovely pic!!! Really beautiful and breathtaking!!!

I'm going to try to get to your story as soon as I can.
I can't wait... I'm really looking forward to it!!! :D

I hope you are doing great!
Take care!

cheripye  – (2/01/2010 1:15 PM)  

Welcome Back S@ndy!

Thank you it is an older pic but one of my fav's 80)

Take your time, the story will still be there. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP