I'm Trying...

This is about how I feel right now, LOL! my mimi maow I woke her up to take this shot, LOL! I think I deserve that right when she wakes me up at any time she feels like it just to purr...

Any how nuff said there, I am trying to get caught up on everyones!!! updates, unfortunately life has decided that I must be Florance Freud on top of everything else, and I am on my last week of PROBATION! Crossing my fingers, I think I have it but you never know... I will take it as a good sign that my supervisor ordered my business cards, being I cant until after probation and they hand chose me for a High Priority project. After the last one I didnt bother volunteering then again they didnt bother to ask. I got an email around christmas saying Your it, focus on this and that was that. LOL!

I do love my job and as this final week is starting to kick off I am increasingly nervous, until HR comes to me and says that's it your official I am going to be chewing my fingers to the bones, LOL!

So I probably will be on even less this week but swear I will try and get caught up on everything soon! Perhaps Flo Freud can have a much needed breather today??? probably too much to ask in my household but a woman can hope right? LOL!

KDSGS  – (1/10/2010 1:16 PM)  

OMG, that picture is priceless, we all have days like that!

Good luck on your last week of being a probie, and the business card order IS a good sign! LOL!

Get caught up when you can, no worries, the stories are going nowhere! Cheers mate!

cheripye  – (1/10/2010 9:15 PM)  

LOL! yeah she was not happy with me, LOL!

Probe almost DONE!!!! I am taking it that way although I do kinda like Patti take it all at face value, with the ever present knowledge that tomorrow could do something different. 80)

I made a major dent on my updates today LOL! hopefully I can get more caught up now on my Reading List and not fall so far behind... 80)

Speaking of GREAT UPDATES! as you already know I feel. but had to say so 80)

Emily  – (1/13/2010 3:02 PM)  

Awww, Mimi is so cute, cat naps are the bomb! LOL.

Good luck with everything, sounds like your days are really full!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP