F@&#

Really wishing I were at the beach right now. 80(

My Baby.... My beautiful sweet fast running Desktop has finally taken its final crap, so off to the PC doctor it goes. Although I am worried after all these bad reports I have been hearing about Best Buy and Geek Squads taking your computer and not fixing it then trying to get you to upgrade!!!

Any how on that note I am fighting my hubby for the Laptop which I finally got and it is nice, issue 1!

I have to re-install all my games on this!

Issue 2!
I have lost a bunch of new lots I was in the process of building, because I couldnt do a back up not to mention several of my sims that I was unable to export because of my game and computer...

What this all means!

I will work on a DE update but cant guarantee anything at all, depending on how the LT handles the games. 80)

Worse Case scenario I will finally be caught up on reading if they dont work, unfortunately I am facing another re-install when I get the DT back...

SNIVLE WHINE CRY!!!!

Phoenix  – (2/02/2010 9:19 PM)  

:( :(

That sucks!:( I hope Geek Squad is a help to you! I guess this will give me a chance to catch up on DE though!:D

cheripye  – (2/05/2010 11:16 AM)  

Thanks Phoenix,

Yeah sucks!!! big time and I am having all kinds of crappy issues now!!! I think you've only missed one update 80) take your time it will be there 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP