Announcement and Apologies

I am still here everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that I am still reading, please forgive me for not commenting or posting anything other than rants, raves and all together crap. 80) I just like to give it my all, in truth I have been rather blah lately, tired from work. not to mention all that is on my plate at the moment. So what RL is a bitch, so am I lol! at least when I get cornered, I will ride the lightening bolt and yee haw all the way. LOL!

I am fully prepared to return in full force in January or whenever my computer gets back from the doctor. Hopefully before the end of December, and had to pay a bill so I dont have my Lap Top yet... Pooh... I really need some retail therapy, LOL!

Random mumbles here,

I have been working full force with Butterfly which is no longer butterfly I am hoping to eventually get it finished for prospective publish, I am doing well with the first draft of the re-write. somewhere along the lines of 42,800 words so far 80) granted that is still needs some smoothing in the long run. 80)

So anyhoo enough rambling now, I am letting you know just because I havent really been commenting but sporadically does not mean I am not reading, but unless by some miracle I get my LT before next weekend I will be computerless other than at work, since brother broke his. 80( So I really wont be around much during December. 80( other than at work and as many of you know unless there isnt a warning on your stories I cant read them.

Okey Dokey If I dont get to send this out before MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

S.B.  – (12/01/2009 5:12 PM)  

Wishing you all the best, with your writing and everything in your life.

cheripye  – (12/01/2009 6:14 PM)  

Thanks SB,

Everything is going fairly smoothly just relaxing and doing what I can where I can. 80)

KDSGS  – (12/01/2009 7:52 PM)  

Look forward to your blazing return in January and our little collaboration, and of course, YES! the writing, see you have the widget up, cool!

Continue to do things at the pace that works for you, I for one, am going nowhere, LOL!
Cheers mate!

cheripye  – (12/02/2009 10:40 AM)  

Thanks Drew

Yep although I dont really know if it is so much blazing. LOL! but I am looking forward to the Collaboration too. 80) and I like the widget very cool. 80)

Mao  – (12/03/2009 7:19 AM)  

Don't you love it when rewrites lead to something wonderful or morph in ways you didn't anticipate?

Still without a PC--I THINK I WOULD DIE. You are stronger than me. ;)

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving . :D

cheripye  – (12/03/2009 8:05 AM)  

Thanks Mao,
I had a great Thanksgiving I hope yours was too!

Yeah... I definately am going to die without my computer. Will probably break down and just buy one but I am figuring what the heck might as well save up and get the one I really want. 80)

Oh definately I am loving the direction it is now going and it is completely different from the blog version. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP