Playing around in Photoshop, and a little preview too!

Just playing around in photoshop, I love this program, LOL! Have nearly 3/4 of my screens for the next chapter done and yeah this is one of them. 80) Just need a few more and then have to edit them and I should be posted within the next few days. Possibly tonight if I can stop finding distractions, cleaning going for walks, LOL!

As Well I have read everyone's updates!!! Bravo to all of you, I just cant seem to comment properly so when I get an opportunity I will certainly re-read and comment! Just not feeling well, been battling a severe cold for a week and a half now.

Phoenix  – (3/08/2009 2:08 PM)  

I hope you feel better Cherie! Take care of yourself!

That shot is gorgeous! I'm so not good with overlays and what not! But I can't wait for this update to come out! Fabulous!

cheripye  – (3/08/2009 2:28 PM)  

Thank you Cheryl,
I am still learning the overlays etc... And the more I look at this one the more busy it looks to me, LOL! So I will probably edit it a bit more. 80)

S@n  – (3/08/2009 8:30 PM)  

Once you start playing with photoshop you just cant quit it :D lol

Really nice pic... love the background and the sky looks so much better than what you would get in the game... :D

Is that Charles?

thewynd  – (3/08/2009 8:47 PM)  

Wonderful shot Cherie. Your backgrounds are always stunning. Looking forward to your update!

cheripye  – (3/08/2009 9:28 PM)  

Thank you Sandy,
Yes it is certainly a fun program. I learned a new thing in it while editing all of my shots!!!

Nope not Charles, Henry. 80)
Uploading the screens now. 80)

cheripye  – (3/08/2009 9:28 PM)  

Thank you so Much Gayl,
I only spent fifteen minutes on this particular set, literally just tossed here and there.

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP