My First Recolor LOL!

Thank you Gayl for the wonderful link!!! without which I would never have been able to do this.
As crappy as it is, this is my very first re-color!!! Pretty exciting to me, LOL! because now I can play even more and explore more levels to this game. 80)

S.B.  – (2/19/2009 3:16 PM)  

Wonderful! I certainly wish I could do that! And yes, now you have a lot you can do!

cheripye  – (2/19/2009 3:55 PM)  

Thank you Beth, LOL! I dont think it looks all that great. LOL! But at least I can now do it!!! and with practice comes ability. 80)

thewynd  – (2/19/2009 5:54 PM)  

Cherie it looks wonderful! I admire the fact that you tackled furniture! Paintings is about it for me...

cheripye  – (2/19/2009 8:22 PM)  

Thank you Gayl!!! For the compliment and for the assistance! I am no where near pro but I hope to be able to at least do what I have actually wanted for a while. 80)

S@n  – (2/20/2009 2:48 PM)  

It looks really nice :D

last year I visited one of my friends, and her living room was that same bright green color, it looked really nice, really modern! and I loved the way it goes with the white walls and the white carpet... You did a great job!!! :D

cheripye  – (2/20/2009 2:56 PM)  

Thank you Sandy!
I cant wait to be able to do better. 80) And I am so excited, bought myself an early birthday present of CS3 photoshop so I will be coming to you for assistance. LOL! 80)

S@n  – (2/21/2009 4:37 PM)  

Congrats on your present!!! :D lol
I will be happy to help with anything i can :D

cheripye  – (2/22/2009 2:47 PM)  

Thank you Sandy!
I have already been playing with your tutorials as much as I can. 80)

Astral Faery  – (2/24/2009 10:11 AM)  

Congratulations, hon! I'm proud of you. Recoloring is something I've thought about many times, but have not been brave enough to try. Gooo you!

cheripye  – (2/24/2009 11:49 AM)  

Thank you again Astral, I have been certainly playing around with it, still have to learn how to use my new toy although I do still have Paint Shop. But the exciting part is I will be able to use my own pictures now in frames... Without the SIMPE photo studio. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP