Houses

I am going to be starting a new blog eventually... As a matter to keep myself occupied and my mind off other things. Dedicated to houses!!! Being I love to build and decorate 80) and it does help a bit.

Where I will take requests for houses and offer some of my custom creations as well for anyone interested. Of course with CC I will have to contact the creators and request their permission to do such, although I doubt the TSR creators will be willing to allow me to. But the goal is to provide mostly maxis and mostly all free content.

First up just a view and more pictures to come soon, I do not know that this one will be available for download, there is so much CC in it. But if anyone is interested I would be happy to package it up and check with the Creators of the CC. (Click on the pictures to view larger)

Carters Beach House, also seen in the collective. 80)


Anonymous –   – (2/13/2009 12:28 PM)  

Girl, you have some SERIOUS talent! Love these, and LOVE your stories. I've been praying for you.

cheripye  – (2/13/2009 12:41 PM)  

Thank you Olivia,
I am glad you enjoy and please let me know if ever you want something. 80)

S@n  – (2/13/2009 12:55 PM)  

They are gorgeous!!!!!
I love them all... I was thinking about opening a new blog to my downloads, lol I have a couple cafeterias and some sims I created that I think are good enough to share!! :D lol

Yours are truly lovely, all of them, the decoration is fantastic!!! Great job!!!!

And I agree with Olivia you are so TALENTED!!!!

cheripye  – (2/13/2009 1:02 PM)  

Thank You Sandy,
I too have some sims that I feel are decent enough for the public, and I spend so much time on my houses that it is a shame to not share them.

Maybe all of us at the S2WA should check into it, we are all so talented with our works. And once again if ever you want something, let me know and I will be happy to share. 80)

S.B.  – (2/13/2009 3:00 PM)  

they are just beautiful! You're extremely talented!

I don't think I have anything to offer for download, but since I'm rebuilding from the ground up, I will certainly bother you for help.

again, I hope you do find a calm place in your heart.

cheripye  – (2/13/2009 3:45 PM)  

Thank you Beth,

And I am more than willing to help with anything you may need or want. 80)

Just let me know what you need and I will send it to you.

I will and am, 80) I am just going to focus on things that are enjoyable and turn off my phone. 80) and brain hopefully too. 80)

Phoenix  – (2/14/2009 2:33 AM)  

Oh gosh Cherie! I posted on here earlier but I guess Blogger ate it! Anyways...

That house is great! I'm pretty sure if you posted a link for your houses people would download. *points to self* Wow, my downloads folder is going to be SOOO mad if you do that! LOL!

Seriously though the house is brilliant.

cheripye  – (2/14/2009 12:00 PM)  

Thank you Cheryl,
Well I dont want mad DL folders, they tend to bite. LOL!

thewynd  – (2/14/2009 8:18 PM)  

This is a gorgeous house! I have a particular weakness for beach lots and no talent whatsoever in either building or decor. You make it look like art!

cheripye  – (2/14/2009 10:24 PM)  

I love the beach lots, and I love to build and decorate. Seems S2 is the only place I have the skill though. LOL!

And thank you so very much for the lovely comment. 80)

S@n  – (2/15/2009 7:41 AM)  

Thank you Cherie!!! :D I might need your help in a very near future!! ! :D
and about the SWA2 getting together to set our downloads, it sounds like a great idea!!! :D

Astral Faery  – (2/24/2009 10:07 AM)  

It's gorgeous! I have so much respect for people who love to build, decorate, and can put together a beautiful room. I truly hate doing it myself, and am so happy there are people out there who love it and upload it for lazy people like myself, lol! I just might be in touch!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP