Whismsy, Boredom, Play and Outtakes

While I have been busily working on the next Dark Eyes update, I have posted a few miscellaneous shots.

Ones I like ones that wont make it into the final cut and ones that well I just had alot of fun playing for a change, or possibly I should say procrastinating. LOL!

Whimsy

Emily  – (12/09/2008 6:27 AM)  

Ha ha, is it playing or procrastinating? LOL, I do the same thing and ask myself the same question! It is fun to just take a break sometimes and get the pressure off. :D

cheripye  – (12/09/2008 8:18 AM)  

LOL! I think it was really a bit of both. I would be in the middle of shots and on a whim just say hey, I wonder. LOL! I really did spend a little too much time decorating Carters basement suite though. LOL! About 4 hours I think... When I could have got other shots. LOL!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP