The Conclusion of the Ball is posted


I will not be home next weekend so I have combined and posted the 4th and 5th parts to the ball. Resulting in the conclusion of this monster of a piece. LOL! *WHEW* now off to grab a bottle of wine. LOL!

Conclusion

Definately 18+ my romance writing has certainly come out in this one and there is some nudity as well. *chewing finger nails* I tried to keep the romantic explanations to a minimum, so hopefully no one will be offended.

Although I do have to say I am not happy with the writing in this one, it certainly is not my favorite chapter. The pictures gave me fits too. LOL! Gee when am I ever happy with an update. Although I do have to say all the pictures and paragraphs are properly spaced. Whoopee Blogger behaved for me! 80) LOL! Enjoy!!!

S@n  – (11/30/2008 1:44 PM)  

IT was a fantastic update!!! :D
Love every bit of it, specially the last part!!! :D

cheripye  – (11/30/2008 2:51 PM)  

Thank you Sandy!!! I am so glad you enjoyed!!! So much more to come too!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP