A much needed Break

Hello Everyone,

I am going to be taking a break, I cant seem to focus on my writing and just dont have the gumption to load up the game and take screens. I am still working alittle on both of my stories, but with everything going on, including the holidays I am just blah. 80)

I will still be reading and commenting, but at this point I have no time frame on when I will update. Although my photography blog will continue, that is just pictures. LOL!

Thank you all for your understanding,

Cherie

Anonymous –   – (12/28/2008 10:00 PM)  

I know exactly how you feel. Just relax and just let yourself not worry about anything for a while. It's the best medicine to enable you to recharge and refocus.

Enjoy the time away from writing and be sure to do something for yourself.

Phoenix  – (12/28/2008 10:06 PM)  

It's always good to take a breather Cherie! I hope everything calms down for you!:) I know things can get hectic! Enjoy your time away from Simming! Take care of yourself and take some more lovely pics!:)

We'll all be here when you decide to return!

cheripye  – (12/28/2008 10:11 PM)  

Thank you Chari,
Yes relaxation is much needed right now. 80) and my spoiled dog will get plenty of walks and I will get lots of photos. LOL! at least she'll be happy.

cheripye  – (12/28/2008 10:14 PM)  

Thank you Cheryl,
Yes, I am enjoying the breather from s2. Things will calm down eventually, just having a rough go with all the things happening. Scared a bit too, but on the upside I am learning ALOT! lol!

I shouldnt be gone long, at least I dont think so... possibly... 80)

Thanks again!

Emily  – (12/29/2008 6:52 AM)  

Take your time and enjoy yourself! I know I need a breather after the holidays too! :D

KDSGS  – (12/29/2008 7:58 AM)  

All the best for your rest, sounds like you need a break, cheers mate!

cheripye  – (12/29/2008 12:26 PM)  

Thank you Emily and Karen,
Yes much needed rest... Break from all thats happening. 80)

Mao  – (12/29/2008 1:48 PM)  

Enjoy your time off! I'm looking forward to catching up with the photography blog tomorrow with some warm hot chocolate. :)

Hope you have a good New Year's!

cheripye  – (12/29/2008 5:25 PM)  

Thanks Mao,
I will enjoy it to the best of my ability, been really down in the dumps lately. 80) and cant wait to see what you think!
They are no where near professional quality but I enjoy it and alot of them come out nice. 80)

Enjoy your cocoa!

S.B.  – (12/30/2008 7:51 AM)  

definitely give yourself a break. take care....

thewynd  – (12/30/2008 6:16 PM)  

I know how you feel Cherie. This month was difficult for many people. Just rest and do something else and let the creative muse come when it comes.

cheripye  – (12/30/2008 6:31 PM)  

Thank you Beth and Gayl,
Yes the month has been for lack of a better word, mind numbing. 80) I am resting, writing when the muse strikes. Unfortunately my attention span is nil, lol!

Thank you again and Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP