Happy New Year Everyone!

Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year filled with blessings and NO COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS!

It has been a pleasure to have been invited to the S2WA, I appreciate all of your support, comments and help. And am so glad to be a part of this wonderful writing community!

Raising a glass of sparkling cider to you all!

Phoenix  – (12/31/2008 5:03 PM)  

HAPPY NEW YEAR Cherie!!!:)

It's been a pleasure reading your story and just being part of such a great group(not to mention a great Sims community)!

Here's hoping we leave computer problems in '08 as we go into 2009!!

KDSGS  – (12/31/2008 5:59 PM)  

Here, here!! *raises glass to you all* Clink!clink!

Yes, let us truly hope computer problems are behind us, or will be soon. I just had to get out of the game, computer acting up`hoping new one will be better!

And cheers to a great group!

cheripye  – (12/31/2008 8:14 PM)  

*Triple Clink* LOL!
Yeah me too, my game froze on me... I think I know what it is though. But here's hoping that 2009 will ring in with an update to butterfly. LOL!

Got the next chapter written and over half the screens! I am actually kinda excited about it, LOL!

Happy new Years!

Emily  – (1/01/2009 6:49 AM)  

Happy new year to you too Cherie! And I second that about the computer issues :D I think we've all had enough of that!

S.B.  – (1/02/2009 9:24 AM)  

although I think wishing for no computer problems is like hoping for no bad hair days, I can throw that wish out too!

Happy new year to you Cherie!

thewynd  – (1/02/2009 3:30 PM)  

Happy New Year, Cherie. It is great having you as part of the group. Looking forward to a peaceful and happy New Year and wishing you the same.

cheripye  – (1/02/2009 8:16 PM)  

Happy new year Emily, Beth and Gayl!

Yeah bad hair days and computer issues seem to go hand in hand, lol! And I am so glad to be a part of this!

Cheers!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP