New Blog

I have started a new blog,
Showcasing my other favorite past time, PHOTOGRAPY!
I have made it a members only blog and have invited those in which I have email address's for. If your at all interested just shoot me an email and I will gladly add you to the list. My email can be found in my profile. 80)

I do want to warn you, I have a song set to play when you enter the site, so make sure your speakers are on low. 80)

I locked it down, being I am picky about my work and spend a long time on getting the shots just right not to mention the editing afterwords, I am a perfectionist so to speak. lol!

S.B.  – (12/24/2008 3:35 AM)  

Cherie, those shots are fabulous! Wow...the color of the sky and way you line up the boats and the water...you're really really good!

and I like the music. It wouldn't knock the paint off the walls even if the speakers were turned all the way up!

Emily  – (12/24/2008 6:42 AM)  

Can't wait to see more, that was a great idea to start a blog just for that. I love fooling around with a camera too, flowers are some of my favorite and when the leaves change for fall. I love this shot you have here too!

Mao  – (12/24/2008 7:51 AM)  

Photography is a fantastic hobby to have! And I'm sure it'll help you keep your mind off other things happening at the moment. I'd love to be privy to the photos, my email is pretty simple - tehmao@gmail.com.

I don't have a DSLR of my own, but I have taken my grandfather's. Key West was a fantastic place for photos.

cheripye  – (12/24/2008 8:47 AM)  

Thank you Beth!
I love photography and have tons of photos. LOL! and trust me I have tons more. this will be an easy update blog, and eventually it will be organized. 80)

cheripye  – (12/24/2008 8:51 AM)  

Thank you Emily,
Nature is my medium and I love flowers too. Lots of shots of them. My cat broke my other camera, partly my fault for having tried to get a picture of her. LOL! so I missed Fall this year 80) and I could have gotten so many great shots. lol!

Glad you enjoyed. This one will be easy to update. Because I always have photos, from my walks with my spoiled puppy. 80)

cheripye  – (12/24/2008 8:58 AM)  

I would love a DSLR, and almost got one, but at 1600.00 I chose just a regular Digital, but still spent 6 on it, LOL!

Photography and I get along really well, and yes very relaxing.

I am sending you the invite now, 80)

Phoenix  – (12/24/2008 4:36 PM)  

Wow, I love all these shots Cherie! They're so beautiful! I esp love the shots of the sky! You're so talented! Me? I just point and click! LOL! Thanks so much for sharing these shots!

Can't wait to see more!:)

cheripye  – (12/24/2008 10:42 PM)  

Thanks Cheryl,

Most of the time I will get shots just by point and click, if it strikes me, LOL! But most of them require some posistioning, lol!

Thank you so very much and there will be more, I am going to work on editing a few more tomorrow being I dont have to work. 80) that or maybe try and get a butterfly update together. LOL!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP