Butterfly Update~ WHEW!!!

Warnings:
Male Cockiness
Arguments +++
& Brief Nudity....
Oh yeah cant forget some serious smoldering too, LOL!

Ok so I have been working on this for a bit, and I am still on a hiatus so to speak. Plus I really didnt try to very hard with this one. 80)

Anywho... Enjoy

Aftermath (KABOOM!)

KDSGS  – (1/08/2009 7:47 AM)  

I forgot to mention that the carriage driver was cute! LOL! WIll Marianne have a little dalliance? LOL!
Enjoyable update!

cheripye  – (1/08/2009 1:40 PM)  

LOL! Dont know if he will be a dalliance, LOL! actually he is just one of the townies with a makeover by me, haha... Besides Gabe is still in the picture, LOL!!!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP