New Banner and Bio's

I have finally updated the Banner for Butterfly, although I am sure it will not end up lasting long. 80)

As well I have added three new Bios, Well actually one was a few months ago.

Franklin Grant

Henry Grant

Maggie Morgan

S@n  – (11/28/2008 7:37 PM)  

The new template looks really nice, and the pink is just right, not too pale not too bright!!! I really like it...

:D I think the text is really small :D but I'm blind, so maybe it is just me...

now off to read the bios! :P

S@n  – (11/28/2008 7:39 PM)  

I meat to say the new banner looks really nice


sorry I'm kind of tire and my brain is not coordinating with my fingers, I'm thinking about something and then I end up typing something else... now I'm just rambling... lol..ok now I'm off to read the bios! :P

S@n  – (11/28/2008 7:40 PM)  

meat, geez!!! see what I mean...

I meant to say "meant" instead of meat!!! jesus! lol sorry Cherie, looks like I just hijacked your blog....

cheripye  – (11/28/2008 7:55 PM)  

LOL! yes I was thinking it was a bit small too. I will adjust the size. Because I truly am hard of sight and certainly need new glasses. lol! and you didnt hijack my blog, lol! 80)

Phoenix  – (11/29/2008 2:06 AM)  

I like the color of the blog Cherie and the header is sooo pretty! I hope those two can work things out!:)

Now I want to fiddle with my blog!:P

S.B.  – (11/29/2008 6:26 AM)  

Hot pink!!! Love it!!

and I like the banner too. You can always swap it out if you get tired of it or just want a change, but it's very pretty.

cheripye  – (11/29/2008 12:51 PM)  

Thank you Phoenix,
I was bored so decided to create a new banner. And you will soon enough see. 80) Plus it's fun to fiddle every now and again. 80)

cheripye  – (11/29/2008 12:52 PM)  

LOL! thanks Beth,

I am in a pink mood, lol! And yeah I am sure I will tire of it eventually, actually I have been tired of the old one for quite some time now. lol!Just to lazy to make the new one. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP