Part 2 Is Posted


Part 2 to the Ball is posted. Although I am not necessarily happy with this one. It is much shorter than previous chapters and I have had to cut it short due to my game giving me fits! So I will work on getting the next few parts out slowly but surely as soon as I can keep my game up and running. As well my editing techniques leave alot to be desired. So sorry that it isnt better.

This will be my last post for a few weeks, and once again I chose to go with the larger screens. Especially being I went with them in the first part of this piece. Will also be working on a size that isn't totally overwhelming for me.

Thank you Beth and Gayl for the advice on the screens, especially in regards to conversion to JPEG. It helped the upload time greatly.

And special thanks to Zayury who told me of the newest *grumble* changes to blogger and the re-size configuration. I swear... 80)

Enjoy

Misconstrued

S@n  – (10/29/2008 9:11 AM)  

Wonderful chapter... I'm quite disappointed on everyone but Ava!!! :D lol but it was a very enjoyable chapter, beautiful written and gorgeous pics!!! Bravo!!!

cheripye  – (10/29/2008 1:49 PM)  

thank you sandy!
Yes everyone is behaving badly, which is why I wanted to post more to it. So you could see the transisitions. 80) Alex does soften in his anger... 80)

Mao  – (10/30/2008 7:31 AM)  

It really was a great chapter, Cherie! I'm so sorry it came at the cost of frustration and a game that won't cooperate. I hope you manage to fix it.

JPEGs are very nice for upload/bandwidth/and the viewers loading them. :D

Don't worry about the editing too much. Your words are so strong, you really don't -need- fancy pictures. It's more like icing on the cake.

cheripye  – (10/30/2008 7:44 PM)  

Thank you Mao,
I will eventually get the hang of Paintshop. I actually had one picture I was proud of, LOL!

And glad you enjoyed 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP