I am sorry!!!

I know that everyone has updated and I am running behind on catching up. Been fighting with my game and to tell you truthfully I will have my next post, the last for a while up either late tonight or tomorrow sometime. My game has been giving me fits, and the one lot I need to finish this particular piece is well for lack of a better way to put it. Giving me the finger!!! So I am going to have to build something else. *GRUMBLE*

Anonymous –   – (10/28/2008 10:36 PM)  

My dear Cherie, I have to admit that since I'm still catching up with your story, I have no problem with your delay, lol! ;p

But, seriously my friend, don't you worry about it, your beautiful story is worth the wait! :wub:

I hope you are able to work out the problems with your PC, and the finger-giving-lot! ;) I know how frustrating it can be when you are on the row and stuff starts to mess up and it throws you off! Take care my friend! :)

cheripye  – (10/28/2008 10:45 PM)  

Thank you Zayury! yes I am having fits and blogger is giving me the finger too! Oh well though...

And I am blushing I am so happy you are enjoying the story. 80)

Anonymous –   – (10/28/2008 10:58 PM)  

Cherie, I don't know if you read the comments between Karen and myself regarding the new changes with blogger...?

We found this out the hard way. Now, to make our pics larger we not only have to change the S800 but, there is a new code inserted in the pics that includes the height and width and we had to change those also! >{ NOT HAPPY!

Also, the sequence of adding the pics changed! Now you have to add them like this:

10, 9, 8, 7, 6
5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Reverse the reverse ARRRR! >{ REALLY NOT HAPPY!

Good luck my friend! :)

cheripye  – (10/28/2008 11:07 PM)  

So thats why my pics arent changing! Ok I am off to make a sailor blush!!!!

Geez this puts me way out, the html thing really bugs me...

And I did notice the upload change with my kids. Is Blogger and Ea going hand in hand on how to frustrate us all??? lol! ok think happy thoughts, kittens and puppies, LOL!

Looks like I wont be posting tonight. And I am going to have to find that now...

Here I thought I was going to be able to post tonight... 80)

Thank you so much for the insight, 80) I appreciate it!

cheripye  – (10/28/2008 11:13 PM)  

Retraction of last statement,
That actually wasnt that hard. With the find replace. Once I recognized what needed to be changed. But OMG!!! What a hassel, now we have three steps instead of 1.

To go along with our already grueling torture of uploading. lol! 80)

Thank you so very much for the help.

Anonymous –   – (10/28/2008 11:41 PM)  

I'm glad that helped my friend! :D

I had to delete my first posting of one of the lyrics, because I hadn't seen the pics, since I was in the HTML window, entering the text. When I looked at the preview and saw everything out of whack, I about had a heart attack! LOL!

Not one of my best moments, lol! :D

S@n  – (10/29/2008 9:10 AM)  

:D I'm glad Zayury helped you!!! :D Isn't she lovely, always helping? lol

Anyway Don't worry about being late, like Zayury said, your beautiful story is worth the waiting!!! :D :D

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP