Isabella Lorenza 80)

Isabella Lorenza ~ Prospective Child of the Double A's lol!
Dad's hair, moms eyes, and a massive combination of both of their face's. She really is pretty to me. 80)
HOORAY MY GAME FINALLY LET ME PLAY!!! 80) LOL!

Child She is remaining true to her infancy.

Teen~ I have no idea why she is scowling. LOL! but ok...


OK Alex and Ava created a beautiful child here, I am going to have to figure out how to use SimPe and package her... She would be perfect for my newest story... As the main character... I love the way she looks. Maybe a little less on the lips and a bit smaller on the eyes. 80)

Anonymous –   – (10/29/2008 9:38 PM)  

The child is ADORABLE! The adult very BEAUTIFUL! :wub: I hope you do get your SimPE to work, I would love to see her in your next story! She is gorgeous! :wub:

cheripye  – (10/29/2008 10:01 PM)  

I think I found a good combo with Cat and Ava... They seem to mesh well with their chosen husbands... lol! Isabella is adorable in my opinion. I love her looks and yes I hope I get SimPe to work for me too. I dont want to lose this one. 80)

Emily  – (10/30/2008 6:28 AM)  

Wow, she looks a lot like Ava with Alex's nice skintone! She looks great. :D

KDSGS  – (10/30/2008 7:20 AM)  

Lovely young lady, but I agree, shave some off those lips. LOL!

S.B.  – (10/30/2008 10:30 AM)  

After all you've been through, it is really good to hear you managed to wrestle the thing into some kind of submission anyway!

She's really beautiful! Wonderful genetic match between those two!

cheripye  – (10/30/2008 1:39 PM)  

Thank you!!!

Yes Emily she does look alot like Ava, but her she has a combo of Alex and Ava's facial shape. Ava is a little more pointy. Actually its the first time I have seen them combine so much. And I like Alex's skintone, it adds to her appearance, especially with Ava's eyes.

Karen LOL! I do need to slim the lips a bit. And I certainly will.

Thank you Beth!
Yes finally, lets just keep our fingers crossed it keeps up.
And Alex and Ava did create some lovely children. All girls though I want to see what a boy will look like. 80) Thank you for all your support again!!!

S@n  – (10/30/2008 4:32 PM)  

She is beautiful, she has lovely eyes.. and I do like her lips! :D lol

cheripye  – (10/30/2008 5:16 PM)  

Thank you Sandy!

I do like her very much! although I did not use any makeup so I have a feeling the lips will be a bit overwhelming. 80)

Mao  – (10/30/2008 7:46 PM)  

Awww, she's lovely!

And in reply to your comment on the last entry in response to mine... I use Paint Shop Pro and have for awhile (alongside Photoshop), so if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask. :D

cheripye  – (10/30/2008 8:24 PM)  

Thank you!!! Mao,
Yeah I have Photoshop Pro x2 and I am not one to turn down advice with the thing. It gives me constant fits. So be expecting and email or two, lol! now off to read your update. 80)

I wanted CS2 and should have bought it but chose the cheaper one. LOL!

Mao  – (10/30/2008 9:10 PM)  

I am using CS3 right now, and it's nice, but I'm not noticing any HUGE differences. They added a new feature, but only very in-depth users would really use it. Heck, I still haven't found a use for it. lol.

No problem at all. Email away! The CS suites are nice, but with how expensive that stuff is, yeah. I don't blame you at all.

cheripye  – (10/30/2008 9:18 PM)  

Lol! and with my artistic talent being close to nil, well it is probably a great thing I bought the cheaper Photoshop, LOL!.

80)

thewynd  – (10/31/2008 9:29 AM)  

Isabella is really lovely! She did turn out a perfect combination of her parents. Look forward to what you do with her.

cheripye  – (10/31/2008 12:18 PM)  

Thank you Gayl,
Isabella did turn out lovely, I am in utter shock... I have had a good run so far. LOL! But one of the others got her fathers cheek bones, and mothers face... Did not look so nice... lol!

I am going to work on the new sets this weekend. And should hopefully have the first part of the next story up in a few weeks. Along with the next installment of Butterfly. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP