A day in the life of A public Servant!!!

Alright so I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, and it just goes to show that you should always try to laugh. LOL!!!

This morning, around 9 I got a general phone call about, a guy wanting information as to what types of services we provide at our office.

Perfectly normal situation, I explained our services everything else answered any questions he might have.

After about 5 minutes on the phone the guys says

"thank you miss you have answered all of my questions and been of great service to me..." ok so here's the fun part,

I said your welcome, and he replies.


"Ribbit!"

I would have sworn I was hearing things but he kept going. "Ribbit, ribbit ribbit," LMAO!!! actually no ROFLMAO!!! and then he just hung up. The funniest part is he had a really deep voice, and my random question on Google blogger is how I would like to live my life as a Frog!!! 80)

I stared at the dead reciever for about 10 seconds before hanging it up and literally running to the back of the office to die laughing.

Well now I will walk by someone and say ribbit, or they will say it to me. LOL!!! It has really taken on a life of it's own. Who knows what ailments this guy suffers, but he certainly perked up my mood... So thank you mysterious frog guy, LOL!

Just thought I would share my fun venture as a public servant.

Moral of the story, when you're in need of a laugh someone will happily oblige. And this is the life of a public servant! LOL!


It was certainly a much needed laugh, especially when I have been running on angry over my game etc. 80)

Anonymous –   – (10/28/2008 9:16 PM)  

My dear Cherie, I'm glad you thought it was funny, but please be careful. :( I'm not to crazy about the 'coincidence'. :(

I'm very security conscious, so please just be careful of how much real info. you show on your blog/profile.

Take care my friend! :wub:

cheripye  – (10/28/2008 9:48 PM)  

Thank you Zayury!
Normally I dont post this type of thing, I just found it rather humorous. Very... *running to check my page* 80)

S@n  – (10/29/2008 9:19 AM)  

LOL.. there are so many crazy people out there!!!

well I'm a little paranoid right now... after what happened on monday with that man trying to break into my apartment, I'm scared and if someone said 'ribbit' to me while I walked down the street, I would for sure run as fast and far as I could!!! what if he tries to kiss me next? lol you know the princess and the frog thing!!! :D lol

Anywa, I'm glad you found it humorous and I'm glad he made your day a little better...

but agree with Zayury somehow... don't give out too much personal information.... I sent you an email...asking something personal... lol well it has to do with this post...

Around 3 or 4 years ago, I was being stalked by a internet freaked I used to have pictures everywhere.... hi5, myspace, etc. etc. and he found me... and it was horrible....

so keep your personal info to the minimum...

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP