News and a bit of the blahs

After three pain in the a double scribble re-installs of the sims 2. One in part because Geek squad didnt do the OS install properly so when I got my beloved DT back from the doctor everything went bonkers. :) I have completed it once more, I am crossing my fingers that just as with my job the Third times the charm :)

So as you can see I am working on an update for DE Jay's gotten a slight makeover and so has Manny! I dont know if I like this hair on him though XP oh well I have half the screens written.

Issue is though, the entire chapter is gone all my work has randomly disappeared from my external hard drive and from my computer well probably because I just got it back about two weeks ago. :) I have even checked my email backups and it isnt there, that or I am not finding it so I will continue to search and if worse comes to worse I will re-write it. :(

So that in conjunction with the heat lately and everything else, I am suffering a major case of the blahs... Blah to writing, blah to playing... Probably attributed to the fact I just had to re-install again for the third time and lost half of everything. Including Carters house and a couple of special lots I did for people :) and a big blah today, I MUST CLEAN MY HOUSE and I dont want to, I just want to crawl under the covers and fall asleep without dreaming of Federal Directives!

Nothing like a Department of Labor Directive to give you the blahs LOL! although I cant complain to much I love my job but SHEESH! 17 pages of triple columned size 7 font would turn anyone into a blah addict.

Anyhow enough rambling here, I just want to let you all know that I will have an update hopefully within this month and if things continue to go well for me perhaps even get back into a more timely set of udpates :)

Have a great weekend and to the United States a big hearty YOU GO! in memory of all those we lost on 9-11 and to all our military members who so faithfully serve our country and those who gave their lives to continue to protect us.

Hugs and Cheers!

Cherie

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP