First Chapter to DE Eternal Is up

The First chapter to Dark Eyes Book 2 is up... Come see what screaming cats are fleeing!
This will be my last post for a few weeks while I deal with RL. 80) I will still be reading as much as possible and commenting to the best of my ability 80).

Nothing's as it Seems

And if you haven't already please look here for the Story Origin Beginning, this will be the main page for DE...

Atrum Eyes Eternus

And for miscellaneous screens, characters, Bios and Creature explanations don't forget to look here.

Here

Hope everything is enjoyed... Once again music set to play, two songs have been included down at the bottom of the page. If you want to play them just click on play 80) to play 3 Doors Down, Loser and thanks to my little bro, Chevelle, I get it.

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP