Announcement

Ok so I am working on a DE update... I will have it out this week no matter what, just have to get all the screens finished. (Yeah yeah I know yeah right, right?) LOL!

I am truly working on an update and will have it out by this weekend. One more read through/edit on the writing then I need to make sure that all the pictures match up probably need to take a few more. Which brings me to this...

The doctors finally decided that surgery was the best option for my husband. He went through it on Monday and provided his body responds the way they want... I am hoping he will be home tomorrow or friday. Which means I am going to be offline for about 6 to 8 weeks. He cant do any stretching, lifting or straining for at least six weeks, which means I am going to get stuck pretending that I am some sort of Florence Nightingale. Me who gags when a cat hacks up a hairball... LOL! But I want to be there for him and it's why I am doing it. 80)

SO this will be my only update for at least another month to month and a half when I get it finished. I will still be reading, and hopefully commenting as I should... If not I really am reading just dont have the brain power/function to comment... So please dont take offense. 80)

My life is a crazy 5150 Government Cheese experiment right now LOL! JK! I am handling it, just have alot to look at, accept and swallow. 80) teaches me to overload my plate. 80)

KDSGS  – (12/17/2009 7:29 AM)  

First off, wheee! a DE update coming cannot wait, and I love that shot of Jayden, he looks perpetually pissed, love it! Ooo, is that Carter in the background?

Second, all the best to you and hubby, and you will make a fine Florence! Check in when you can, hugs all around~

cheripye  – (12/17/2009 9:48 AM)  

LOL! yep a DE update soon!
Isnt Jay always PP? LOL! and Yes that's Carter in the Background... Why ever would he be following after Jay LOL!

Thank you I will be around mostly lurking but I am here! and Hugs back!

Unknown  – (12/17/2009 3:40 PM)  

Take your time, we'll be here. Just give us the update you want us to see. We'll be tapping our foot waiting, of course, but you won't see that.

The very best to you both. :) You can do it, but I really want to see the picture of you in that cute dress and apron. LOL

cheripye  – (12/17/2009 3:45 PM)  

Hmmm I think I have the perfect one, and with my new short hair it just might work. LOL! hey Next years Halloween costume, LOL!

Emily  – (12/17/2009 6:26 PM)  

Best wishes Cherie and good luck, take care, you will of course be missed. I hate playing sick nurse! LOL, especially when a grown man acts like a baby! ...oh wait, said too much! :D

Take care sweetie and don't worry about updating, but of course we all want one! :D

Mao  – (12/18/2009 9:49 AM)  

Hope everything turns out well for your husband! That's a pretty good reason to not be around, LOL

cheripye  – (12/18/2009 10:04 AM)  

Thanks Emily!

LOL! yeah Hubby and I are both bears when ill but hub takes the cake on being a baby I swear he acts 3 80D

I will have it posted ASAP!

cheripye  – (12/18/2009 10:04 AM)  

Thanks Mao!
Yeah LOL! it a good reason too bad I have to play nurse LOL!

S.B.  – (12/20/2009 8:40 AM)  

best wishes for both of you. It's never easy to be around someone you love who is suffering. Men in particular don't handle illness very well.

thewynd  – (12/20/2009 2:55 PM)  

I will be thinking of you and hope all goes well. It won't be easy playing nurse but I think you will do a fine job. No worries on the rest.

Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to take time for yourself.

cheripye  – (12/20/2009 4:13 PM)  

Thanks SB Yeah this one is no exception to that rule. Although he is fortunately sleeping more than not. 80)

cheripye  – (12/20/2009 4:15 PM)  

Thanks Gayl,

I need my writing! I've been playing Nurse for the weekends and uhm... We'll say that my gag reflex is certainly increasing. LOL! 80)

Time for myself? hmmm... That sounds so foreign, LOL! 80)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP