Dark Eyes Eternal, Atrum Eyes Eternus

The New Blog is under construction, if you feel like taking a peek feel free... The Intro is up, no chapters as yet and the other blog is well on it's way. 80) Thank you SB for the Layout and of course the Color wheel which is how I was able to get my new colors!!!

The summary is still a work in progress so on that note I will be keeping Dark Eyes open until such a time that I can get the summary posted. 80)

Atrum Eyes Eternus

Thank you Again Drew for the wonderful link to the language conversion!!!

And Lachesis I will most definately be posting a link to the Seventh Sanctum up, what a wonderful tool for writing!!! Thank you!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP