Updating My Blog

Hello Everyone,
I am updating my main blog here making changes updates etc. Please if you see anything you would like for me to change in regards to stories etc. Please either email me or comment. 80)

Phoenix  – (2/09/2009 11:10 PM)  

Hey! I like the colors and the header! Really nice Cherie! I will catch up on your update as soon as I get home!:P

Mao  – (2/10/2009 8:27 AM)  

Oooh, green is one of my favorite colors. Very nice!

S@n  – (2/10/2009 9:15 AM)  

It looks really nice Cherie I do love green too!!! :D

lovely banner!

cheripye  – (2/10/2009 12:27 PM)  

Thank you Sandy, Mao and Phoenix

Yes Green is one of my fav's too!
I am actually learning how to layer in Paintshop too. LOL!

Astral Faery  – (2/10/2009 5:09 PM)  

Ooh isn't this beautiful? What a pretty picture - and the green is very soothing.

cheripye  – (2/11/2009 8:39 AM)  

Thank you Astral,
Yes Green is a wonderful color!!! I just wish Blogger gave more color options. lol!

Thank you for the comment on the header. Its my self sim and one of my photos. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP