Mission Accomplished!

After much hair pulling, I swear I am bald now, between blogger, recreating all the cast. Having been hijacked by another character who doesnt even have a role in this and my continous fights with the lots, although I did manage to salvage Wilshire manor. Hooray!!! The ball part 3 is officially posted!!!

Misguided

Would have been uploaded last night, but blogger refused to upload the pictures, and when it finally did they didnt show.

Enjoy...

S@n  – (11/23/2008 3:35 PM)  

Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with this chapter, stupid blogger acts all crazy sometimes...

Well the wait was worth, it was a wonderful great chapter!! I loved it all!!!! :D

Some interesting new characters you are introducing and I can't wait for more!!! :D

cheripye  – (11/23/2008 4:07 PM)  

Yeah I have slowly learned that with blogger although I have never experienced this particular issue before. lol! 80)

Thank you, it was nice to get back to these guys. 80)

KDSGS  – (11/25/2008 7:52 AM)  

A wonderful shot, Cherie! Look forward to reading and commenting as soon as I can! May have to wait until I get back, but I look forward to it!!!

cheripye  – (11/25/2008 10:10 AM)  

Take your time Karen,
And I look forward to your comment! Although you will have it extra, you wont have to wait for the next chapter to come out. LOL! It will already be posted, lol!

And thanks, I am particularly pleased with this one. 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP