Where I am at

It's official... My marriage is done and I am happier than I have been in along!!! time... I feel bad because its apparent that there is no salvaging the friendship that used to exist. Truthfully it's better that way. Still I am not so upset that I am hiding in a corner crying and shit, this is a cross road for me and there have been some moments of ups and downs but when it comes down to it, I am better off.

There comes a time in everyone's life where they have to make a choice that they may not want to make. A choice that will forever change their views opinions and outlook...

Me I have taken a long ago needed step, done something I should have done years ago. Do I miss him? Truthfully no I dont, because the man I grew up with, fell in love with and knew disappeared a long time ago.

I listen to all types of music, and I heard this one on Pandora the other day and the words just fit 100% This Girl is Long Gone!

KDSGS  – (11/11/2010 7:46 AM)  

Cherie, you have been through it, now, you can move onward and upward. All the best!

Great song!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP