HOORAY!!!

I'M OFFICIAL!!!

I just got the best news today! I finally got my six month review, a month and three days late LOL! but I have successfully passed my probation! I am official to my position although I could suffer consequence if I mess up to badly!!!

YAY! I can finally take a day or two off without repercussion! and I can finally use VACATION TIME! seeing as how I have 110 hours saved up, from all this because I cant use while on probation and I earn five hours per paycheck EXCITEMENT!

Not to mention the nice raise too! 80)

KDSGS  – (2/16/2010 6:19 PM)  

High five Cherie, I knew you could do it!
Now to take a few much needed days off!
Well done WOOT!!

Unknown  – (2/17/2010 4:38 PM)  

Ah, Congrats, Cherie, but really, I knew you were a shoo-in. Enjoy the feeling of security. :)

cheripye  – (2/17/2010 6:58 PM)  

Thanks Drew And Lachesis I figured I had passed they would have told me otherwise if I hadnt but still it is such a great feeling!

I got rave reviews which for my supervisor is hard to get!! Three plus marks generally she only gives checks LOL! which are standard so I got above average on those three. It just feels great!

S.B.  – (2/24/2010 4:54 AM)  

Congratulations! Take some time off and enjoy!

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP