SCREAM!!!!

Ok so I am venting I went into the game to try and work on a possible update, but NO!!!! its not having any of it!!! all my sims look like monkeys, and I even re-loaded the sims packs... and all my CC is f-d off!!! even though it is all in the damned download folder.... So it must be something I just added, recently, Thank you B for giving me the idea to start naming my folders with the date of download!

S@n  – (4/10/2009 7:52 PM)  

:( oh gosh, what a mess... I really hope you can figure out what's causing that mess...

I'm in the process of cleaning both my game and my downloads... I have make a bunch of backups just in case...

Good luck!!! and I'm sorry I can't be of more help!!!

cheripye  – (4/10/2009 11:44 PM)  

Thanks S@ndy, I did get it, but my game and DL folder is in serious need of cleaning as well. Just like you when I finish Butterfly I am going to clean it all up/out... I do as well have several back ups just dont feel like re-installing and uploading etc. 80) Guess I am being lazy, 80)

Post a Comment

All works Copyrighted by Cherie Pyle. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP